Monday, May 24, 2010

A good day for a "Journal Spilling" adventure...


This morning I had to try out some of my new scrapbook supplies.  I started by looking through my new Journal Spilling book and gathering materials.  I found a piece of cardboard in the recycle pile, pulled out my new Tim Holtz inks, watercolor crayons, some bright page marker stickers, and colored staples, and then I started playing.  I worked quickly and started experimenting with the supplies.  When I was done, all my beautiful inks matched the new Tim Holtz paper stack that I bought and so I put my cardboard collage on one of my new papers and photographed it.  Then to make it personal, I pulled in a photo of Emma over the top in photoshop and voila.  Here's my creative "journal spilling" adventure.  I'm loving these new colors and inks, especially the distress inks.  They are super fun.  Now I've got to call Deedee, so we can get together and experiment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment