Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New tools in my red bag...



This morning I'm going to Deedee's house for our weekly creative get together.  I can't wait.  Deedee's been working with polymer clay, and I've been learning about all the die cut options, machines, and embossing powders.  Adriaan took me to Archivers this weekend, and told me to feel free to buy a die cut machine, so he watched the girls and I was able to demo their die cut machines.  I ended up coming home with a Big Shot Express, and a few die cuts to get me started.  The lady who helped me bought the other one they had in stock.  We were both sold.  I bought a few Tim Holtz dies and a Sizzix tag die cut.  So, here are the experiments I made last night, trying out my new die cuts, some of the color copies of the collages I've made, and my new embossing powders.  So, all my new tools are packed in this red bag, filled to the brim with my tools, papers, and new machinery.  I told Adriaan yesterday, that I was so excited about all the ideas swarming around my brain, that I was on the verge of tears.  I don't know if too much coffee was playing a role there, but either way... I'm excited.  I'll post some of the highlights of me and Deedee's day later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment