Thursday, June 10, 2010

let your imagination soar...


Today, I got to play with my new Gingerbread die cuts by Quickutz, and my gorgeous new scrapbook paper - Que Sera Sera by K&Company.  It's double-sided and so rich in texture.  I found a few images in an old antiques magazine from 1964, and put those in.... plus the beautiful birds that Deedee cut out for me with from her Cricut - Heritage Cartridge - from the glossy paper with alcohol inks (you can see them in progress a few posts back.).  My oldest daughter worked on her own scrapbook, while I cut and played.  The twins played with their doll house and played lots of hide and seek.  It's been a rainy, thunder storm, crazy - stay inside if at all possible - kind of days.  Those are the perfect kind of days to let your imagination soar.

2 comments:

Suebee said...

Beautiful!!!!! You should consider making a wedding book for Chel and Jason for their wedding!

Angela Meijer said...

Thanks so much! I'm going back and forth between making them a mini book, or a small painting. :-)

Post a Comment