Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adapt to change


Today, I sat down with this photo collage I recently made and did a bit of scrapaging.  I found this photo "adapt to change" in the July's Sunset magazine.  Since I'm visiting my family in Portland, and revisiting places of my past and showing them to my girls... I am extra aware of all the changes life brings.  So, this page is about all of that... I bought the butterfly punch before I came to Portland, and I bought the bumblebee punch in Portland.  I like how the bumblebees are on the butterflies because both have symbolic meaning to me.  To me, butterflies symbolize freedom, and bumblebees symbolize cross-pollination... which is exactly what happens when you are able to call more than one place - home.  There are five of us in my family (both the one I grew up in and Adriaan, myself and our three girls).

0 comments:

Post a Comment