Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Making Flowers and Rasberry Mocha Espresso Goodness...




Yesterday, I went to Deedee's in the morning for a little crafting and to share an Americano.  My brain was not working, so the lovely flower you see featured in this post is Deedee's flower.  Mine was well... let's just call it a flop.

After making our flowers, we headed to the local craft store because all die cuts were 40% off.  I picked up two die cuts that I've decided I'm taking back... even though they're on sale - I don't need them.  I did pick up a few goodies that I'm keeping though.  I picked up Emma from school, let the girls nap, and back to Deedee's we headed.  Jen was already there, with all kinds of ideas, and some really cool metalic sticky paper. Deedee made a new type of flower, which I have yet to photograph, and I tried videoing her with my iphone as she gave a wonderful tutorial on her new type of flower.  I will not post this however, because we decided that 1: It was a bad hair day.  & most importantly 2.  I held my finger over the microphone half the time, so you could only hear half of the tutorial.

Deedee saved the day yet again, and whipped up some Rasberry Mocha Espresso goodness.  By the time we were sipping on these delights, it was time to hit the road and start dinner at home.  I just wanted to post these pics, because they're just too good not to share.  (Note:  You can see my flower flop in the espresso photo.  heeheee.)  I just had to use the Cottagearts filters on these photos, because.. well I just think they make everything pretty.  They almost make my flower flop pretty, well almost. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment