Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flower Emma...

Resources:  12x12 inch canvas with gallery edges, acrylic paints and mediums, pages from vintage magazine, personal drawings, packing material,  Cottagearts photo filters, Tim Holtz flower die cut, K&Company Studio K Round Word Brads
What a wonderful rainy day... the perfect day to scrappage.  On my first visit to the scrapbook store here in Ankeny, I picked up a book on photo transfers.  It shows all kinds of ways to tranfer your photos on other materials.  Here is my first attempt at combining, photography, painting, and scrapbook on canvas.  It's so much fun.

This portrait canvas has gallery edges, so it's ready to hand on the wall.  My big plan is to put together some canvas transfer kits with all the supplies with a how-to (I want to make a video how-to tutorial too!), so I can do workshops and people can make their own canvas photo portraits.  Let me know if you'd be interested in a workshop.  I'm also making Custom Portrait Canvases available at my gallery.  (click here to visit my goodnewsart gallery)

0 comments:

Post a Comment