Saturday, September 18, 2010

Visiting Judy's Scrappin', Stampin' & Gifts in Maine






On my trip to Maine, I found an awesome scrapbook store called Judy's Scrappin', Stampin" & Gifts. Judy's great! Her store is full of all kinds of great scrapbook treasures. She told me that she is one of the few scrapbook stores in the area, and she not only carries scrapbook supplies, but also all kinds of gifts and crafts. I also met Judy's husband at the store. It's kind of cool, he's the channel three weather man and pastors the Methodist church down the road. It was so much fun to meet Judy. She really inspired me.
If you're in Maine - check out her store: 19 Mill Street, Orono, Me 04473
She's also on facebook.

1 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

Judy store is great isn't it? And she's the BEST! (Can you tell, I'm a regular, a fan a groupie?) So glad you got to visit and shop. Hope you get to come to Maine again soon! I love your blog! I'll be visiting you here again!

Post a Comment