Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer!!

Wow!  I still can't believe it's summer!  I love this time of year!  I love having the kids home all day and being on the new summer schedule...you know....staying up late and sleeping until at least 9 a.m..  I love cooking out and taking the kids to the aquatic center,  all that fun summer stuff!  I'm already dreaming about a trip to Maine this summer.  I grew up there and I visit every year to see my family.  Here are some pics from last years visit. 

These were taken in Bar Harbor.  I love the Maine coast.  You really learn to appreciate it when you live 1500 miles away!  I try to take a trip to Bar Harbor everytime I go home.  Of course Maine is known for it's awesome lobster.  My brothers and sisters-in-law always take me to my favorite restauraunt.  Here's a pic below of my lobster role, sweet potato fries and coleslaw....makes you want to go to Maine huh!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment