Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where To Go From Here

Some of you may have noticed that Angela is no longer sharing this blog with me.  I am thankful to Angela for helping me to start this blog last year.  I wouldn't have been able to do this on my own.  I will miss blogging together with her and I just miss her in general since we don't see each other nearly as much as we used to due to all the changes in our lives and new schedules.  She also has 2 other blogs right now of her own to keep up with.  I hope to have her as a guest blogger soon. 

I am working on coming up with some new and different ideas for my blog to keep it interesting.  I would like to make my blog about more than just scrapbook and collage creations, although that will still be the main theme of my blog. If you have any ideas please feel free to leave comments. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment