Monday, January 10, 2011

making cards...



I hope your holidays have been great!  I can't believe we're already into January.  I took down my Christmas tree today, 'cause I really stretch out the Christmas season as long as I can get away with it.  I've done a few scrapbook projects these last few weeks, but it seems like they were all done in a whirlwind, and I needed to wrap them up before I could even photograph and post them!  Deedee and I are in serious need of a crafting day together, and now that the holidays have past, we're looking forward to getting together and throwing ideas back and forth.

With my Memory Bound gift card, I picked up a new Tim Holtz die cut.  It's a lot of fun.  Aeva modeled it for me before I decided to put it on a card.  Here are photos of both Aeva and the thank you card she inspired.  :-)

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment