Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More photo transfers







Here's another photo transfer that I made for my sister. I was tempted to hang it on my wall but decided I would much rather give it to Donna. :-) I love those old family photos! I am going to start working on an album soon that will be all vintage pictures and things that my grandmother saved or wrote down. My aunt Patricia is going to help me with the album. I will post pictures of it as I go. At the top is a picture of a letter my mom wrote about the one room schoolhouse she went to as a little girl, I layered it on top of a picture of the old schoolhouse. I can't wait to get started on the ablum!


1 comments:

Angela Meijer said...

You told me about the photo of the schoolhouse on the phone... wow! it's so cool with the letter of your mom on it. Love it. Can't wait to see it in person. Bring it with you when you come on Friday!

Post a Comment