Wednesday, January 19, 2011

scrappin with Deedee....

Ok... seriously, we finally got together Deedee and I, hooray!!!  Something about the zero degree weather this morning, I thought, now that the girls are in the car... I'm going through the Starbucks drive through and heading over to Deedee's house.  Once you've got them bundled up and ready to go, you've got to keep going, or you might just not get out again.  After our morning coffee, we ventured into Deedee's craft room, and we started playing with a letter her mom wrote... back in the day.  I started going crazy with her beautiful BoBunny papers, and it had to become a funky valentine... don't be disturbed by the headless school girls.  Yes, there are more than one.  This has nothing to do with Deedee's mother, just my crazy collaging.  Deedee is making a beautiful vintage piece, and look at that cool photo of her mother's school house with the letter she wrote super imposed on top of it.  She's learning photoshop and it's quite inspiring!  She takes her time, so her pieces are timeless, and I jump right in, so my girls are beheaded... yeah.  Maybe this will inspire some fun valentines... It's coming up!!!  Crazy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment