Saturday, March 12, 2011

Making "Scrunchie" Flowers








My sister sent me some great pictures in the mail so I decided I would make a scrapbook page with some of them. This is my brother-in-law and nieces, they're so beautiful! I don't get to see them much because they live in Maine. I plan on visiting this summer and having a craft day with my family...fun!

I made the flowers by punching them out of cardstock that coordinates with what I used on my page (Bo Bunny of course) and then I spray them with water and mold them around a knitting needle as soon as they are soft enough. When they dry I spray them with some glimmer mist from Tattered Angels and let them dry again. When they are completely dry I put 3 of them together with a Bazzill bling brad. This is a great way to add something to your pages especially if you are on a limited budget and don't want to go spend four or five dollars on some flowers at the scrapbook store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment